Wednesday, August 12, 2020

RECOMMENDATIONS


​​Thank you! I love it!
I felt the Reiki​, I​t calmed me right down
Tracy C, NY




Pat has been a life saver! Her vast knowledge, resources and past experience has been totally invaluable.


She's a caring, efficient and thorough person. She is flexible and easy to work with always. I would recommend her any time.

Thank you, Pat!!
Teri S, NY




Pat is a rare find - a certified professional in every sense of the word - warm, caring, and extremely knowledgeable and intuitive in the challenge my sisters and I were struggling with this new experience. Pat has not only gained the trust of our very difficult mother AND kept us sane but directed us to many on-line resources, resulting in a higher quality of care regarding safety, cleanliness, and emotional issues. My  Pat is very easy to work with. We call her our "Pat angel" and enthusiastically recommend her!
Cindy L, NY





Pat has been a godsend through an extremely long and difficult process​. ​Pat is very knowledgeable when it comes to working with the elderly, particularly with those suffering from dementia. She realizes the special challenges that seniors face and really takes the time to listen to them and connect with them. I don't know what we would do without her!
Tammy F.




Pat is perfection in many ways. She brings a kind, caring, sunny personality. I totally recommend her as a wonderful, kind and intelligent person.
Peggy F., NY

       



           
Pat was a tremendous help for me and my husband.  I have become very fond of her and feel very safe with her.  She is a rock for me to hold onto.
Peter C., NY



                     
Pat is an angel in disguise! My mom has an autoimmune disease and is on oxygen support 24/7. She went above and beyond and helped my mom renew her passions/interests, even with her limited mobility. Pat helped us enormously with her guidance and support. If you are looking for quality, Pat is absolutely the best!
John H, NY





I have known Pat for about twenty years as members of a spiritual community and a nearby neighbor. She has maintained a summer place with visitors from all over the world.  What a luxury. So calm and peaceful it was. I miss her.
Janice M., NY



             
Pat knows how to live in this fast-paced world, but also knows what is important, and that has a lot to do with serving others!
Vivian E., NY


            
    
I am happy to recommend Pat C. I am a retired college professor living in Vermont.  She is a compassionate and caring person. I would highly recommend her.
Audrey H., VT





Pat was a huge help. I cannot say enough good things about Pat. She was a tremendous help.    
Jessica S., Hawaii



No comments: