Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter 2011-2012




Pat, 


I loved your article in Sedona Journal! It is very inspiring! 

Love and Light, 


Linda Robinson
Certified Archangel Michael Teacher through Ronna Herman's Star Quest Mystery School


*****

"I'm writing to say Thank You.  I find your pieces in Sedona most truly enlightening, and thought you'd like to know that people are listening.  I am listening.  And I'm most appreciative."
~ Stephen J, Los Angeles

*****


"It is always a pleasure for us to spend time with light workers, but is special when we find someone who shares the love as you do. Mahalo." 

MM, Hawaii






he Galactic Council of Light ~ Thanksgiving Message 2011


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_WXUbSUMT8

Thank you for this wonderful transmission of energy and message.
S, NY







^^^^^


Private Session Client



"Thank you so much for spending so much time with me ...  I have always been interested in this.
"I have incorporated the Forgivness Angels and have added healing angels and of course the Golden Particles in
in my meditations.  Thank you so much
I appreciate your helping me further ...
"Thank you."
~~~ A, USA.


No comments: