Wednesday, November 10, 2010

8 chakra class emails November 2010

8 Chakra Class Info and Waiting List at
http://aamichael.blogspot.com



Pat - I am so blessed to have a friend like you. I so appreciate that you are willing to do the work that keeps you in this space.
~ Cheryl, Colorado





Thanks so much for checking in on me, I am enjoying the info each week...
I thank you you again for the time you have taken to email me and to yourself and others who are guiding us to a more balanced peace of mind.
Love,
~ Karen xx, Scotland





Hi Pat,
I am experiencing a lot of changes. Your class is quite helpful! ... I can directly attribute to the class ...
~ C, Colorado




Hi Pat,
1st off THANK YOU FOR THESE HOURS DAYS AND WEEKS.  Deeply uprooting, releasing, 'facing more and more parts of my woundedness 'and divinity'
~ Rev. S, New York




I listened to the Red/Root Chakra one. Very good, Pat. I took notes and did all that you said to do!
~ K, Colorado



I want to say that the classes are highly informative. You clearly are very knowledgeable and I can feel that you want us to succeed. You go out of your way to help and support us. I LOVE all the videos and miscellaneous sources you provide for us. I am a visual person, when I can see it......I get it.

You positively go way beyond the call of duty. Your love, dedication and compassion is oozing out of every pore.

And for that I send you a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Much Love,
~ C, Virginia




Thanksgiving Weekend 2010

Share by Reverend Sidney Curry, New York on what this 8 chakra course is meaning for him and his upcoming departure from this world.

Hello all,

As I am flowing through our chakra processing, facing mis-creations and creations, and  Learning to EMBRACE DYING AND HORRIBLE PAIN.

The special meditation from the chakra course is digging SO deep (AS I OPEN & SUBMIT) especially when I don't want to because of fears.

My son picked me up to travel  up North for the Holiday - as he said:

"Because this may be my LAST Thanksgiving with him."

WE met with a Spiritual-group he participates in and it was reported that a member of their group went home on Thanksgiving morning and FOUND HIS 18 YR OLD SON DEAD OF A HEROIN-OVER-DOSE.

Then the door opened and the man walked in, sat down and shared about FINDING HIS SON DEAD.

I KNOW that because I am doing our chakra course work, from a surrendering inner place NO MATTER WHAT!

GOD-SPIRIT made it possible for me to be there and 'through me', COMFORTED HIM SPIRITUALLY ALONG WITH THE PRESENCE OF THE GROUP-POWER. I INVOKED PEACE LIGHT AND LOVING.

WHAT I OBSERVED IS THAT IT WAS FROM 'THE HIGHER-AREA OF MY OWN LOVING, DYING, ETERNAL-BEING THAT IS 1 WITH ALL...

THROUGH ALL OF THIS MY GREAT BLESSING IS THAT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SON RECEIVED TOTAL-HEALING AND COMPLETE RENEWAL.

My Heavenly Father/Mother who is living present in/through each of us HERE, WE ARE THANK-FULL

FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN, FOR WHAT WAS TAKEN OR LOST, FOR WHAT WE HAVE, MOST OF ALL,  FOR BEING HERE & NOW IN THE MIDST WITH OTHERS PAIN AND JOY.

I AM LOVING YOU ALL AND ASK FOR PEACE AND SO IT IS.

Thank you PAT from MY HEART-SOUL

~ Rev. Sidney Curry, New York

No comments: