Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank you for the support

On 3/27/07, Joseph wrote:

Dear Pat,

I am so happy and grateful to you for helping me gain a greater understanding the things we spoke about last night.

I went up on the roof of the house I live in this morning and prayed the rosary at the time when the light was becoming even (dawn).

Then I laid down on the earth on my back to feel the vibration of the earth, I remembered back when I was younger I would do the same thing and just watch the clouds move over me, very powerful flash back to my childhood, very good positive feelings for me, It took me back to a good time in my life.

Thank you for helping me gain a greater understanding of things.
I greatly appreciate your time that you send talking with me!

Joe K

PS. Great call last night!!!!!!!!



No comments: