Friday, November 30, 2007

May 15, 2007




Dear Pat,


Thank you so very much for your very kind thoughts. My husband has had 5
extensive hospitalizations and is now at home with me. Needless to say,
this has been a very profound, life-changing experience for me and I have
learned a lot. While my surgeon husband is, on the surface, a very mild, kindly
soul, he has an inner core of steel and a very strong will to live, which is
how he must have survived everything that happened to him.


My very best and loving thoughts to you . Please extend my most sincere
thanks ...through  personal coaching of me and most
valuable conference calls I would not have honed my critical thinking skills
and the confidence to use them as needed. For sure, my husband would have
passed away on his first hospital admission without my constant vigilance
and critical thinking ability. Please thank the group for their prayers
and remind them to pay attention to the enormous value of of everyone's most
generous support and knowledge.


I appreciate all that has been given to me!!!!


Blessings and perfect health to all,

Joan








No comments: